We have been involved in manufacturing Charge Air Coolers for nearly 20 years and various designs of our coolers have withstood burst pressures of over 2200 psi without failure. They could have gone higher, but we didn’t have a compressor at the time that could test higher pressures.
Consider the 2200 psi figure, and keep in mind that your Charge Air Cooler typically operates between 15-50 psi. From this, you can see why we can offer such a great warranty.
We’ve given you an idea of how robust our CACs really are in the industry.
Now please consider these other points:
- We offer Class 8 Truck Charge Air Coolers to replace OEM CACs
- We offer custom design and engineering for industrial CAC requirements
- We have 4 different internal fin choices to design with
- We have 5 different external fin choices to design with
- Our pricing is among the lowest in the world